Computer Aided Textile Designing
Let’s create our own designs and make our textiles glow with our creativity.
Your Learning Agenda
- Introduction to CorelDraw software
- Introduction to toolbar and tool box
- Introduction to different menu bars
- Design and its type
- Motif Symmetry
- Motif arrangements
- Geometry involved in textile design
- Development of designs for borders
- Layout of design arrangement for apparel and textiles
- Development of logo
- Brainstorming Video: A video will be released of every week which will help the learner get an overview of the course and will also unveil the strategies of how the learner can probe in-depth into the course.
- Reading Materials: Will be available as text documents or as online links.
- Supplementary Material: Each reading material will be supported by references, suggested readings and other video clippings related to the topic/sub-topics of the week.
- Quiz-based Assessments: A Quiz will be released on every weekend based on the topic and sub-topic of that particular week.
- Chat Box: This feature will enable the learner to post the query to the concerned expert directly.
- Webinar: An open discussion forum between the learner and the experts including course instructor and other course related experts, will be scheduled at the end of every week.
Who can learn?
The course is designed for students, scholars, industry personnel’s, extension professionals, person from development agencies, progressive farmers, young and budding entrepreneurs, enthusiasts and other interested people who have interest in acquiring basic knowledge and market-oriented skills sets Computer Aided Textile Designing
Dr. Anita Rani, Professor, Clothing and Textiles
Dr. Manisha Gahlot, Professor, Clothing and Textiles
Dr. Sakshi, Associate Professor, Clothing and Textiles
Dr. Sonu Rani, Assistant Professor, Clothing and Textiles
Dr. Shefali Messey, Assistant Professor, Clothing and Textiles